Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Feed them to the Lions

Isaac and I are upstairs working and doing school when we hear a large crash from downstairs. Turns out Indiana probably with help from Abigail, turned over their bookshelf and spilled all their books. After telling them to clean it up I came and said, "What are we going to do with those girlies?" Isaac looked at me and said, "Um feed them to some lions?" I said, "Okay know where there are any lions?" To which he responds, "I think there are some in Africa." So then I said, "Oh, how are we going to get the girls to Africa?" and he says, "Well, maybe we should just take them to the zoo." So then I asked if he thought the zoo would just let us toss the girls in with the lions at the zoo and Isaac says, "I have no idea." So we've decided against feeding the girls to the lions for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment